Hi All,

I'm in the process of setting up some backup scripts and have chosen to use
"folders labelled backup" as my selector for items to be backedup.  I'm
running a beige G3, Retro 4.2 with a tape drive.  I've set up tests for the
new scripts and retro says that the folder has been backed up but in the
window, I see "remaining files: 0 k" 'completed 0 k".  Is this a matter of
matching the "hue" of the folder label on the server to the backup servers'
label "hue"?

Any Ideas? Please email me privately.

Regards,
Sam