Last week, we changed out T1 service provider, requiring all machines to get
a new TCP/IP address.  All of out addresses are static.  I am running
Retrospect 4.3 on a G4 400mhz, OS 9.0.4 with all updates.  Since I have
reconfigured all ip address, I am unable to see all 3 clients machines.  The
client machines are NT boxes running client version 5.1.  I would like to
keep the existing back up set if possible.  Any advise or knowledge to
accomplish is appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Sara McGill
McElfish + Company