Good news indeed! Keep on informing us.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Per conto di Nicolas MATTEI
Inviato: lunedì 16 ottobre 2000 21.38
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: [rizzanese] Dam on the Rizzanese

For Jiri

My message announced that the administrative Court of Bastia has just
canceled the decision which allowed EDF to build the dam on the Rizzanese.
This decision has been taken after the request made by the ADRE
(Association for the defense of the Rizzanese and his environment). Even if
it's not necessarily the end of the dam, it's good news.

At 11:33 16/10/00 +0100, you wrote:

>Please, send me a short translation in English language. I do not speak
>French,
>I only think, that Your last message was very important...
>
>Jiri Strejcovsky

---------
Nicolas Mattei
Chargé de Communication