I've been meaning to ask this since rkh 1.3.0 came out, but never got
around to it.

When one of the checked binaries changes, obviously a warning appears,
which goes away if I run rkh with '--propupd'.

There's one set of exceptions:
[23:50:37] /bin/rpm                                          [ Warning ]
[23:50:37] Warning: Package manager verification has failed:
[23:50:37]          File: /bin/rpm
[23:50:37]          The file permissions have changed
<snip>
[23:51:20] Warning: Package manager verification has failed:
[23:51:20]          File: /usr/bin/w
[23:51:20]          The file permissions have changed
[23:51:20]          The file group has changed
<snip>
[23:51:25] /usr/bin/who                                      [ Warning ]
[23:51:25] Warning: Package manager verification has failed:
[23:51:25]          File: /usr/bin/who
[23:51:25]          The file permissions have changed
[23:51:25]          The file group has changed
<snip>

No matter if I run --propupd and a check right after, these 3 files always
show up with these warnings everyday. rpm -Vvv will show them to be okay.
So, how can I avoid this kind of warning? Perhaps I missed something
essential in the documentation, but I wouldn't know what.

I run Mandriva Cooker (development version) which is updated daily, so I
often have to run '--propupd', but these 3 keep haunting me.

Thanks i.a. for any ideas

Cheers,
=Dick Gevers=