Dick Gevers wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:42:53 +0000, John Horne wrote about Re:
[Rkhunter-users] baffling warning:

Can you run 'rpm
-Vf /usr/bin/who' and let me know what the output is (if any) please.

Of course:
# rpm -Vf /usr/bin/who
S.5....T  c /etc/DIR_COLORS
S.5....T  c /etc/pam.d/su
.M....G.    /usr/bin/who

Looks okay to me. But I'll appreciate any ideas.

For the first two files the file size, MD5 and Mtime tests fail. For the last one the mode and group tests failed. Why does that look okay to you? Did you modify these files yourself?

Nils Breunese.