On Feb 22, 2008, at 11:35 AM, devzero2000 wrote:

Perhaps this reference could answer to your question

https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/rpm-devel/2006-April/ 000961.html

Or perhaps not.

I wrote the cited reference, and I wrote the implementation.

But I have no idea what connection you are making between a request for
a patch review (presumably the question) and an out-of-context random citation
(presumably what you see as an answer) other than trolling provocation.

What is your point? Do you like the patch? Do you think the reasoning
behind the change is flawed? Inquiring minds want to know ...