Andre,   I'm not sure if in stock, but S scale Loco & Supply lists "non functional" plain bearing journals in brass, part, number 68-1, for $1.50 ea. I think from the drawing in the old catalog, that these would be what you want. I think these were designed for steam loco trailing truck use so should be the larger journal size that would look good on a diesel sideframe.

    Bud Rindfleisch

---In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, <s-scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi boB!

When it comes to what I intend to use it for (modifying the AM Baldwin truck sideframes to replace the roller bearing cast detail with friction journal detail)... replacement switcher side frames won't work UNLESS it is slightly longer in wheelbase to fit the AM Baldwin.

Copish?

SW-1:

Have considered one... but at this point have not decided to take the SW-1 plunge.  Curious though, what model/mfg is it?

Andre