When constructing a quaternion order over a number field I get this error:

from sage.algebras.quatalg.quaternion_algebra import QuaternionOrder
F.<w> = NumberField(x**2-x-1)
A.<i,j,k> = QuaternionAlgebra(F, -1, -1)

QuaternionOrder(A, [1, 3*i, 1/2*w + 1/2 + (3/2*w + 1)*i + 1/2*j, 1/2*w +
(3/2*w - 1/2)*i + 1/2*k])

https://pastebin.com/rCi9TsbU

And this is the fix needed, but I don't know how should I contribute it:
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/compare/develop...Eloitor:sage:develop

I tried to find a ticket about this but didn't find anything. Should I open
one?

Eloi