I generated a new key pair, I added it to trac but I keep getting the same
error message when pushing:

remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/u/gh_Eloitor/QuaternionOrder_fix sage
gh-Eloitor DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update
refs/heads/u/gh_Eloitor/QuaternionOrder_fix
To trac.sagemath.org:sage.git
 ! [remote rejected]         HEAD -> u/gh_Eloitor/QuaternionOrder_fix (hook
declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'trac.sagemath.org:sage.git'

I also tried with the new ssh key added to my github account, but I get the
same error.

What should I do?

Thank you