Hi!

John Cremona pointed out that my previous post would have fit better
to sage-algebra. Is there any pointer to this and other thematic
groups?

On the start page of sage-devel are only links to sage-support, sage-
edu and sage-marketing, but none to sage-algebra or sage-flame. And
http://www.sagemath.org/help.html only points to sage-support, sage-
edu and the IRC channel.

I suggest (but not volunteer, I am not good at creating web pages) to
add one page that lists *all* sage discussion groups that are devoted
to special topics, and to add a link to this page both from the
welcome page of any discussion group, and from the help page.

That said, I am no fan of a fragmentation of discussion groups. I find
it relatively easy to ignore posts about topics that I am not
interested in. And occasionally it happens that I start to be
interested in a topic because of a thread. So, I appreciate thematic
diversity. But *if* people want many small lists, then they should at
least be available via links.

Best regards,
Simon