On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 1:51 PM kcrisman <kcris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, March 14, 2024 at 10:35:50 AM UTC-4 dim...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> It might help seeing your graphs here, too.
>

> Try this:
>

> https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJxL06jQVLBV0KiIM9I20DMwMDDU1EfiGBiAhXi5fICKojUq9IEiOgppEIampkJafpFChUJmnkJRYl56qoYuWBokFcvLlZNZXBJfkJNfouGjqYAVKCsklabb83IpIynVUajMzcyz1TXQMwUxEytsDfVMNYFK0_PzUwDaYipb&lang=sage&interacts=eJyLjgUAARUAuQ==

That's the list plot I get as well, thanks Karl!
I'm confused why adding the ymin and ymax optional arguments fixes the
problem. They seem like independent behaviors.

Also, I spoke too soon about it working on Sympy. I simply tried the Live
Sympy cell online with the default arguments, where it does work.
However, if you use sympy on the command line, it seems to have the same
sort of bug. Your suggestion below suggests it is an upstream
bug in matplotlib, right?

Notice the label 1e-6 + 1, the offset option for matplotlib.  I'm surprised