To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: Sam Coupe TAP files

4. Note that original TAP file format can't handle all Sam Coupe files.
Obviously, it's limited to ZXS, which can't have files > 64KB. So I made a
little extension to the TAP format. If the files are < 64KB in size, it's
the real TAP, but if files need to be > 64KB in size, there's a little
extension. See ASCD source code for details.

http://www.keprt.cz/progs/ascd/ascd096src.zip

Had a quick look at it but my Cs not that good.

Could your explain your solution ?

Edwin