http://www.ramsoft.bbk.org/tech/mgt_tech.txt
> --
> Stuart Brady

Oh yes, thank you very much. I read the Ramsoft's manual. Now I know how
complicated that snapshot files are. They even use directory entry (tracks
0-3) to store snapshot data! Oh, I wish they have used .Z80 format instead.
:-)
I will try to make a converter snap-->z80.

Another interesting point is that in my Sam manual there isn't any message,
even a short sentence, describing how to make snapshots with the
Samco's/MGT's original emulator. I remember that it was a real mystery. :-)
And it is now desribed in Ramsoft's +D manual - I see that Sam Coupe
original Spectrum emulator behaves identically to the +D hardware. I would
like to know where this was actually documented for Sam users 15 years ago,
when it was important for us. I knew nothing those times, was it my personal
fault?

/---
Aley