To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: Text conversion

Hi Aley,

Aley Keprt wrote:
you can import texts from Sam to PC also with STI. It's a part of "Aley's Sam Utils", see www.keprt.cz/progs/

I've downloaded the file "Aley's Sam Utils" and also
Net Framework  23Mb file ;-(
I've wrote a simple basic program with MS-Dos Edit.
But in converion step with STI, the program tell me a few error:
Unknown code 13 and code 10 at various position.
Probably not recognize the CR and LF .

Perhaps, I've used the wrong options with STI converter ;-(

Many thanks.

Ciao,

Paolo Borzini