To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Text conversion

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Spencer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 5:28 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Chandler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Aley Keprt" <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Text conversion

That's true, but many years ago, I remember I bodged a small program
together, which took a text file and wrote it in to SAM line by line
using a MasterBasic command.

That's also the way PCSUITE does it.
Ian

Can't remember the command off the top of my head (been a long time),
but as long as the syntax was correct, it would enter it as if you
were writing the line.
<Snip>

Almost forgot but working in the other direction, if your working on a PC with SIMCOUPE then my PCPRINT program can read a basic file from a .dsk image and convert it to a text file in typical PC format.
Ian

It's sad but these days I can't even remember what I called my programs, it was of course SCPRINT.
Ian