I would join as well, if it does no collide with any work appointments. You can
imagine how desperate I am for a such a meeting - the SAM is too exotic for
most Germans, so I am a lone warrior over here... :)

From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Thomas Harte
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:54 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Retro shows and Sam's 25th birthday

How much does it cost to book a venue anyway? We could just organise one
ourselves.

On 24 Feb 2014, at 22:25, Mike Nicholas
<m...@euroasic.com<mailto:m...@euroasic.com>> wrote:

I too would be interested.
SAM was a huge part of my childhood and kept me out of mischief :-)

On 24 February 2014, Thomas Harte
<tomh.retros...@gmail.com<mailto:tomh.retros...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I've never been to one but would definitely try to make some effort if
something like this were arranged. There's a 90% chance it'd be while I'm out
of the country but it'd be a good excuse to write something.

On 24 Feb 2014, at 13:42, Andrew Collier