I found this thread on the Retro Gamer site, 'Upcoming Retro Gaming/Classic
Computing events':
http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17231&sid=c1d3438d991661ad1afa22f622737505&start=345

Nobody seems to have updated the sticky post at the top with anything recent
but if you skip to the last few pages you’ll see a few scheduled for the
future. Of those the two that seem least focussed on pinball and arcade
machines seem to be:

Retro Mania 2
Wickford Community Centre
Market Rd, Wickford, ESSEX, SS12 0AG
22nd - 23rd MARCH 2014
https://www.facebook.com/events/135819333286758/

Revival 2014 […] will now be held on the 9th and 10th August 2014 (in
Wolverhampton)
http://www.revivalretroevents.com/index.php/component/vikevents/?task=viewevent&itid=3

I currently don’t believe I can make either so that’s almost all I have to say
about that. Otherwise I would suggest Revival as it’s (i) more than a month
away; and (ii) much closer to the birthday. Also they’re promising “a huge
selection of competitive traders” which strongly implies a Sam stall could be
rented at worst.