gee whiz, what if you have letters after your name that aren't
meaningless certifications (like MS or PhD)? :)

also, what if you have meaningless cert letters after your name, but
only because of peer pressure? are we still allowed to join? :)

Jeremy Epstein wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the creation of LAMN, the Legion Against
> Meaningless certificatioNs.  If you don't have a CISSP, CISM, MCSE, or
> EIEIO - and you're proud of it - this group is for you.
>
> You can join LAMN on LinkedIn by searching in the "groups" area.  Unlike
> so many other certifications, LAMN doesn't charge fees, require
> outrageously overpriced exams, or demand check-the-box continuing education.
>
> Hope to see many people joining this group - and feel free to pass this
> along!
> --Jeremy
>
> P.S. After you join the group, you can proudly write your name <John
> Doe>, LAMN - which conveniently also stands for Letters After My Name.
> I can't recall who suggested the term to me, but would be happy to give
> credit if someone wants to step forward and claim credit.

> as a free, non-commercial service to the software security community.
Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
fal...@secureconsulting.net
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Photos: http://photos.secureconsulting.net/
Web: http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/

[ Random Quote: ]
"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things
right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already
been established."
George Carlin