hi sc-l,

We just posted the 24th episode of the Silver Bullet Security Podcast.  This
time I speak with Mary Ann Davidson.  Our conversation was almost exclusively
focused on software security.  What makes Mary Ann's position so interesting is
that she is one of the only major CISOs whose role is tightly focused on
software security (in this case Oracle product security).  That's very cool.

Check it out: http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-024/

As usual, thanks to IEEE Security & Privacy magazine for co-sponsoring the
podcast with Cigital.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet