Thanks for the feedback Stephen.  It's been a blast doing Silver Bullet for the
last two years.

For our next episode, I'm going to interview Jon Swartz who covers security for
USA Today.  That should be a twist!  We're also planning to syndicate Silver
Bullet through informIT soon.

gem

p.s. Can we have your permission to post this comment on the SB page?

http://www.cigital.com/~gem