Hi,

I got 67 00 (wrong length) while running `makecard',
when the program tried to do an Update Binary of the
EF 0x0000 (CHV1).

The message returned by the program was "error writing
PIN"

I edited the file cat/makecard.c, line 250, activated
the line:

check = createFile(0x0000, 0x0027, BINARYFILE, acl);

and deactivated the line:

check = createFile(0x0000, 0x0017, BINARYFILE, acl);

to create a larger PIN file, and the program run
successfully.

I'm ussing Cyberflex Access (ATR: 3B169481100601812F).

Is this a problem of my card?

Thanks,
Carlos.