Hi,

The package looks fine for me. It fails for me with
Cyberflex, but it's due to the timeout issue I have
asked in the other thread in this mailing list.

Just one question: do you intend to hanlde the case
where the user logs in from a remote computer via,
let's say `telnet` ?

Because pam_smartcard will use reader directly
connected to the telnet server machine where 'login'
is running, and not the telnet client machine.

AFAIK, since pcsc-lite 0.9.1 uses local filesystem for
inter process comunication, it's no longer possible to
use a remote reader, isn't it, David?

Thanks.
Carlos.