> Does anyone know of a site where I might find ABCs for Scottish tunes in
> general, but especially for bagpipes?  Or even just the sheet music?  I've
> found some of the more popular ones, but I'm looking for Bonawe Highlanders,
> Captain Lumsden, and Donald's Return from the Wars-- can't find them
> anywhere.

>From Harry Bain's index:

   Bonawe Highlanders: 11, 34, 75, 89, 106
   Captain C.R. Lumsden: 79
   Donald has Gone to the Wars (is that what you meant?): 46, 76, 90, 106

    11: Army Piping Manual v1
    34: Scottish Pipe Band Assoc book 1
    75: Glendaruel Collection
    79: GS MacLennan Highland Bagpipe Music (v1, there never was a v2)
    89: Royal Scottish Pipers' Society book
    90: The Piper's Delight
   106: Seaforth Highlanders book

The Seaforths book should be quite easy to find, and has two of your
requests.  GS's is the least accessible - I can get the tune for you
from it later in the week, if you haven't found it meanwhile.  I'm
intending eventually to ABC-ify all of GS's tunes, bit by bit and in
full detail, either as I learn them or as I'm asked for them; pointers
to tunes not mentioned in the Gordon Highlanders book would be helpful.
I don't have easy browsing access to a complete run of Piping Times;
they've probably mentioned unpublished or obscurely published ones.

The Army Manual is surprisingly rare - never reprinted since the 1930s.