> Does anyone know of a site where I might find ABCs for Scottish tunes in
> general, but especially for bagpipes?  Or even just the sheet music?  I've
> found some of the more popular ones, but I'm looking for Bonawe Highlanders,
> Captain Lumsden, and Donald's Return from the Wars-- can't find them
> anywhere.

My ABC SCD collection is online at:
   http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/music/abc/Scotland/
There are a lot of pipe tunes, as you might expect, but  they  aren't
marked as such in any special way.  I'm not a piper.  I do play for a
lot of Scottish dances, mostly on accordion, and pipe tunes are quite
popular with the dancers.  My versions are "SCD" versions, of course,
aimed at players of the usual dance-band instruments,  so  they  lack
the complex ornaments you'd expect at a piper's site.

I don't have any of the three tunes you  asked  for.   Sorry.   Maybe
they'll show up here in a day or two ...