I posted Christian's script on my blog.
Http://yapgh.blogspot.com in the first post near the end.

Kartik Thakore

On 29-Sep-09, at 8:52 AM, "Andreas Lund" <fl...@atc.no> wrote:

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:48:21 -0700, Geoffrey Broadwell <ge...@broadwell.org >
wrote:
On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 09:52 +0000, Andreas Lund wrote:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:22:19 -0400, Kartik Thakore
<thakore.kar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Have you tried POGL?

No. This would basically mean a complete rewrite :-)

Oh, it's not quite that bad ... I wrote a few programs that can decide at runtime which of POGL or SDL::OpenGL to use, so it can be done. :-)

Interesting! So you're still using SDL to control the window, event handling,
sound etc? How do you init the display then?

--
Andreas Lund (fl...@atc.no)
Tel: +47 90077162