Randy Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> florin wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>The iso will probably not be available for free download, if you ask
>>me. There was already this conclusion after MNF1. Indeed, too many
>>companies have simply downloaded the iso image, even sold it, without
>>any compensation for the former mandrake who even wanted to completely
>>stop the product for this reason.
>>

> It would be nice to at least see it available to club members....

Yes, after discussions with management, we decide to make the iso
available for contributors, especially those on this list.
A list of MNF contributors/testers/lurkers will be set up by Florin [if
he agrees] and a VIP club membership will be given to these
contributors in order to download the MNF2 iso. Just drop a mail to
Florin with your name and email in body.
Florin are you ok with this plan ?

Cheers,

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com