--- Steve Brewin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 內容:
> One thing that immediately troubles me is how Mailet
> pipelining would work.
> Currently we have a Linear Processor that is
> responsible for workflow;
> invoking Mailets based on a mail's state.

The avalon powered Mailet behave in exactly the same
way as a normal Mailet.  Here's what I did for
JamesSpoolManager initialize():

  if (c.getAttributeAsBoolean ("avalon", false))
  {
    mailet = (Mailet) this.registry.resolve
(mailetClassName);
  }
  else
  {
    mailet = mailetLoader.getMailet(mailetClassName,
mailetContext, c);
  }

    The avalon mailet participates in the pipeline as
usual:

<processor name="transport">
  <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal"
class="AvalonComponentName" avalon='true'/>
  <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal"
class="LocalDelivery"/>
  <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="ToProcessor">
    <processor>error</processor>
    <debug>false</debug>
  </mailet>
</processor>

> I'm
> guessing that you guys would
> advocate a workflow service to provide the
> equivalent function?

    In our case, we are not relying on any external
workflow service/solution.  The James pipelining is
adequate and very well designed.  All We are trying to
do is to have a configurable, serviceable, and log
enabled mailet that can reuse our in house components.

Albert