On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 03:42:46PM +0000, Deany Dean wrote:
> Ceri Davies wrote:
> > Hi Dean,
> >
> > That's OK.  Our user objects do indeed match that filter.

At least they do in the production tree, but not the test one anymore.
Ran a sneaky test against the production tree and it's all fine; I'm so,
so sorry for wasting your time, I had no idea things had changed over
there.

Many pints of $beverage will be yours, should we ever meet.

Thanks again.

Ceri
                                                  -- Moliere