I have been with Tarantella since SCO owned it.

The product range is a necessity for Oracle (different suit, similar address).

I'm more interested in Microsoft and Novell's reaction.

>>> On 21/04/2009 at 6:46 am, in message
>>> <241a13f5-5715-42bf-8eb8-b4123f788...@556nato.com>, Blaster
>>> <blas...@556nato.com> wrote:
Not as sad as IBM would have been.

On Apr 20, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Stoyan Angelov <s_ange...@filibeto.org>
wrote:

> Jeffrey Ramsay wrote:
>> What does this really mean for us Sun die hards. I'm Sun certified in
>> systems, network and security -- I hope this still have value down
>> the
>> road. But, what about the applications like SGD and the other
>> products
>> we purchased and invest in heavily.
>> Personally, I'm somewhat excited but beyond that I do have some
>> concerns
>> -- with mergers something always get killed (MySQL anyone).
>> -JR
>
> it's a sad day for Sun and for all of us :(
>

> Stoyan

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. Contact Network Help on
+61-3-9459-2122 for further details.