Thanks for the url - at least it's somewhere for the to start.

Cheers,  Roger B

On 1 May, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Marjie wrote:

If all else fails on the local scene I'll see about importing some from State side.
Hi Roger, I order mine (food grade) from Nitron. They are in Arkansas, don't know about shipping to New Zealand. Here is their link.

http://www.gardeniq.com/store/product/Diatomaceous-Earth,152,93.aspx

C - Marjie

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http:// silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver- l...@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic- l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour