I am speaking from experience...

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard [mailto:r...@xxicenturysilver.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Generators for Iraqi Refugees

Dan , today OXFAM produced a report stating that the Iraqi Govt ( a
creation of the US Govt )  is failing to provide water, food ,
sanitation and shelter  for 8 ( EIGHT ) MILLION people - every single
day.  I doubt that powering up a walkman " or whatever they use these
days " is on the top of their priority list but it is a happy thought
- thanks- Richard