  From: Ian Davies<mailto:blackyme...@gmail.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 2:48 PM
  Subject: CS>Athletes foot and colloidal silver

  Hello,

  Does anyone have experience of treating athletes foot with CS (EIS)?
  Luckily the problem is not mine, it's that of a young neighbour who is a
basketball player. His father is a pharmacist and works in the industry, we
have had many interesting discussions about Pharma and alternatives. He has
finally agreed to try colloidal silver with his son's condition, nothing their
GP has prescribed has worked What protocol would you recommend other that
spraying his feet, socks and shoes as often as possible with CS? Would DMSO
added to the CS make it more effective with this condition? If so, would 10%
DMSO be the adequate dillution? Any feedback would be gratefully received as
would any other suggestions.

  Ian in Spain