  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:31 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Athletes foot and colloidal silver

  Faith

  We do have horses but buy the DMSO for ourselves also.  I have severe
arthritis and use it mixed with the colloidal silver to paint the effected
areas.  Am using that treatment to try and avoid more surgeries.  It has helped
with pain and swelling.  I was just trying to answer where you could get it.

  Dianne