  From: Linda [mailto:li...@choctaw-oklahoma.us]
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:52 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Home made generator

        Thanks for the information on the measurements for silver.
        I would like to have a generator that makes the cs by itself but I
can't afford one.
        I have a great brother who knows how to do all that stuff though so
he is going to build the generating part for me.

        I know how to make a magnetic stirrer but I need a teflon coated
stir bar. These things were all over the place when I was working as a
laboratory tech; nobody ever gave them a thought, but since I retired I
found out just how expensive they are. Anyone know where I can get one at a
reasonable price? $90 for 12 is too much since I only need one. Didn't find
any on Ebay.

        Or maybe there is something else I can use for the stir bar......?

        Linda