well, now...

SIGN ME UP!

for the older circuit boards- it already has a potentiometer on it? That is my fave. I have been thinking about how to do this lately. And auto off , too? Cool.

By the way, part one of the Mysterious Origins of man came, and it had one segment, plus a couple of interviews. It was interesting, I'll comment later on the off-topic list. There are 3 discs in the set, so it seems like 3 hours or so.

Kathryn