I have not found CS to have any significant effect on swollen prostate.

Marshall

Ted Mozell wrote:
Hi Group, Was this for prostate problems ? Does c s work for prostate problems also can cs be used in enemas .Thanks Ted
*/Dan Nave <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com>/* wrote:

    A while back several people were talking about injecting CS into the
    bladder without using a catheter tube. They were using a turkey baster
    of some sort of large syringe without a needle in order to do it. They
    seemed to get it to work without much trouble. I'd rather try that
    than
    catheterizing myself...

    Dan

    Silver.