94% of finely divided silver dust inhaled by dogs exited through the feces within 30 days [Phalen and Morrow]

That's "dust" and the only path from that blow hole to the other is?

Nevertheless, doing *anything* day in and day out without good reason....isn't all that reasonable.

Yes, specifically the ultrasonic.

Ode