Thanks very much for that information David.  You are probably right about
the expense; everything here in the UK is a rip off!  Thanks again, I will
look it up.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: da...@alchemysa.com.au
Date: 09/05/2008 04:31:19
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Nebulizer comparison and recommendation.

Hello Dee

Mine came from the US. It came with a 120v to 13.5v/1000mA DC
adaptor.   That adaptor is no use here in Australia so I had to buy
my own 240v to 12v DC /1000mA adaptor. (About $20).  You will notice
that my output DC voltage is slightly different but it seems to have
worked fine for two years.

If you are in the UK note that there is a Medisana branch over there.
The prices are a lot more expensive than the US but I guess its got
the correct adaptor.
http://medisanauk.shoppinglinx.co.uk/

David