I agree with everthing you said but the following.

Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Particle size is a much discussed and overly emphasised part of
> CS generation. Particle size, as determined by colour, is
> effective from clear through yellow-green, yellow and gold. The
> range is apparently <1nm to 15nm (<.001micron  to .015micron)
> and, as you can see, the difference is slight. All exhibit very
> good stability and antimicrobial proterties.
>
> Ivan

I do not believe that particle size is being overly emphasised.  If we
assume that the effectiveness of the colloid is proportional to the number
of particles (a logical assumption with most of the assumed methods of
operation), then the .001 micron particle size colloid will have 3375 as
many particles per ounce as .015 micron particle size colloid.  That would
translate into an effectiveness that is over 1000 as much for the same ppm.
If this is valid then I believe that the particle size is being under
empahsised if anything.

Marshall