Thanks for the warning about the cap. I made sure I discharged that before
going into the electronics too far.

 Yes, I heard that the microwave electronics produced pulsed DC.
At this stage I am looking for evidence of the system being able to produce
small enough particles before I have a large electrode fabricated just for
the purpose. Just seems I couldn't make a big enough electrode practically
to be able to make small particles but I don't really know.

Boy sure would be good to make a fine quality CS this way since it is so
fast at a quart under 2 minutes . However safety and quality are the main
requirements for any system and product.

Thanks for the tips and any other comments on this or other systems are
welcomed.