Hi Dianne,

Naming a thing what it is could be construed as "name calling", but IMO it's a
good thing to do it. It isn't simply that I "choose not to agree" Dianne, it's
that they do spread dangerous disinformation. I'm sorry if pointing that out
upsets you, but facts are facts. However, I have no desire to debate this.
I simply provided a few appropriate links in order to raise the awareness of
those who might otherwise be fooled by the disinformation.
Here's two more:

http://ethicaleating.org.uk/2008/10/26/saturatedfatisgoodforyou/
http://www.aviva.ca/article.asp?articleid=14

I'm glad that you have made some progress in your recovery, but IMO you may be
misattributing the cause of it. That does happen sometimes.

--
indi