You should read the links I posted.
And just so you know, "organic raw milk and grass fed beef" are still dairy
and meat. The Price foundation's emphasis, clearly seen on their website, is
anti-soy, anti-vegetarian, pro-dairy, pro-meat. Any other characterization of
them is simply dishonest. And that is the the very last thing I'm going to
say about it. Anyone who has any sense can see the truth easily enough.

--
indi

--
indi