You'll get bored long before you get lung damage @ 10PPM...like walking around in foggy London without the air pollution or famous monsters named Jack.

The lungs are even somehow capable of metabolizing metallic silver dust as it was shown to be 90% excreted in the feces within 30 days.[Phalen and Morrow 1973]
..the ONLY way that can happen is if the silver goes though the blood stream.
With pure silver dust, PPM can't even be expressed , it's 100%....except in relation to the volume of lung tissue.

Ode