It is much less likely to, with sodium ascrobate it must form sodium hydroxide which requires energy so that would boil down to whether silver or sodium prefer ascorbate. Ascorbic acid is available in power form from health food stores for about $10 a bottle.

Marshall

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
Do you think that would work with sodium ascorbate Marshall?  dee