From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 12:05:13 AM
Subject: CS>Making 100% colloidal EIS

I think I have a way to convert EIS to 100% particulate.  If you add a pinch
 of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) powder to a glass of EIS, it will almost
 immediately reduce the silver oxide/hydroxide to silver particles of one and 2
 atom each.  I tried it and it doe seem to work.

Reference: http:www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/pdf2004/fpl_2004_dorau001.pdf
 /page 139 last sentence: :When silver ions encounter ascorbic acid, they are
 reduced to metallic silver nanoparticles./

Marshall