________________________________
From: Louise Larabie louis...@gozoom.ca

What I did for my toe fungus over the years is try the homeopathic remedies
(none worked) because of a lack of a good diagnosis (low thyroid can cause
this problem, heart problems and poor circulation)  Once I started to use
the Australian Bush Flower Essences Dynamis and treating my low adrenals I
could see a good difference in the growth of good nail slowly moving over
and making a narrower infected nail :o)))

I can see now why the usual remedies did not affect the fungal toe
infections (large toes only) because the underlying problem was not being
addresses.

For others one should look to other health problems with could be causing
the fungal problem.

Archives: