I take the Australian Bush Flower Essences orally putting 7 drops of dosage
of Dynamis in water and shaking, then drinking it off and on through the day
(adding some CS to the mix to keep it fresh and then the bottle if not empty
can be kept till the next day)

The Dynamis is a balancer of the main glands in the body (included adrenals
and thyroid as well as others)

If the hypo thyroid though is auto immune this would not be the mix to be
used though as you need to treat the immune system in that case.  My dog had
hyper thyroid, auto immune type and I did not treat the thyroid but only the
immune system (added 7 drops a day in her water and stirred and she self
dosed, the other dog, her mother shared the water, as the ABFE only balances
so if already balanced will not do anything)

Did that in her water for 2 months (combo of Bush Iris, Illawarra Flame
Tree, Southern Cross and Philotheca with Waratah as well.  I could see a
difference in her behaviour in 2 weeks by being more playful.  She slowly
gained weight and the size of the thyroid eventually went down in about 4
months.

For myself I could not get full relief till I added the adrenal 5C to push
get the adrenals working better (I think I was not on the Dynamis long
enough and could be a coincidence it seems to kick in after a couple of
weeks.) I use it three times a day (one drop succusing once between each
dose)

I learned about how adrenals being low can affect the assimilation of the
thyroid hormones into the cells and why a blood test reading normal for
thyroid can still be causing symptoms.  Two good books are "Stop the thyroid
Madness" by Janie A. Bowthorpe (collection of information from a Thyroid
group that found things that helped them) and
"Hypothyroidism Type 2" by Mark Starr MD. (this one is the one that gave the
most info on adrenal and thyroid connection.

I have been on this regimen only a month and it takes several months for the
nail to grow out but each time I look at it the band of fungal problem is
getting narrower and expect it to grow out in a couple of more months
(though the left toe is improving faster than the right one) but overall my
other infections I had problems with are clearing up and skin is improving
as well.  The edma is gone so I have ankles again :o)))  I was just thinking
I could start wearing rings again too.

Louise