I have had this problem. You can look at the "Reply to:" header of the message and it will tell you if it is from the silver-list or the silver-off-topic-list. Once you hist reply, the To: field should give you this information. Unfortunately, I sometimes forget to check.

Marshall

Sandee George wrote:
Mike I have a question for you - if I am a receiver of both the on topic list and the off topic list I get both to my inbox - not so - so how does one make the difference between which is where generally - where is the filter between both ? I have been getting the feeling that this is part of what is going on, there are may of us on the off topic list who are not scared away by the other worlds and who are enjoying the topic of same.
REgards
Sandee