> Mike I have a question for you - if I am a receiver of both the on
> topic list and the off topic list I get both to my inbox - not so - so
> how does one make the difference between which is where generally -
> where is the filter between both ?   I have been getting the feeling
> that this is part of what is going on, there are may of us on the off
> topic list who are not scared away by the other worlds and who are
> enjoying the topic of same. REgards Sandee

I don't know what you have available with Juno, Sandee, but most e-mail
programs or web-mail systems give you some kind of facility for sorting
incoming messages according to some attribute or another.

Example: Your message to the list just now has these headers at the
top, as presented in my e-mail program...