Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:33:36 -0500
From: res00...@verizon.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>silver rods

those melamine pads are made of something that reacts to the item cleaned.  why
the concern about doing all this cleaning of your  .999 or .9999 silver rods.
for about 5 years, just cleaning with a paper towell has been satisfactory.
 jim

Need a new place to live? Find it on Domain.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/